Looking for some fun things to do this weekend? 70 West Sentinel has rounded up some family-friendly activities in St. Charles County for the Easter weekend.
Want your event included in our weekend round-up? Just send your information to tammy@70WestSentinel.com.
- Lake Saint Louis Farmers and Artists Market, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., Meadows Shopping Center.
- Easter Egg Hunt – 9 a.m. at Troy City Park: Free face painting, free pictures with the Easter Bunny, egg hut for kids up to 12 years old. Register at www.nlchurch.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Easter Egg Hunt, 10 a.m., Westhoff Park, O’Fallon: Free face painting, free pictures with the Easter Bunny, free egg hunt for kids up to 12 years old. Registere at www.nlchurch.org or email email@example.com.
- Easter Egg Hunt – 10 a.m. to noon, at Legacy Park, Cottleville: For more information call (636) 498-6363.
- Easter Egg Hunt – 10 a.m. at Moscow Mills Community Center (next to the fire station): Egg hunt for children up to 9 years old. Sponsored by the Moscow Mills Chamber of Commerce and the Lions Club.
- Easter Egg Hunt – 11 a.m., at T.R. Hughes Ballpark, O’Fallon: Children ages 1-12 will begin the hunt for more than 10,000 scattered Easter Eggs at 11 a.m. (gates open at 10 a.m.). The hunt will take place rain or shine; the Rascals will not be providing baskets. For more information on the Egg Hunt, the Lil’ Rascals Kids Club, or tickets for the upcoming season, fans can visit www.RiverCityRascals.com, or call 636-240-BATS.
- Easter Egg Hunts and Community Barbecue – 12 p.m. and 3 p.m., Salvation Army of O’Fallon, 1 William Booth Drive: Free community barbecue at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.; Easter egg hunts at noon and 3 p.m.
- Easter Activities – starting at 1 p.m at Lincoln County Fairgrounds: Egg hunts (1:15 p.m. for 2 year-olds, 1:30 p.m. for 3-year-olds, 1:45 p.m. for 4-5 years, 2:15 for 6-7 years; 2:30 p.m. for 8-9 years, 2:45 for 10-11 years. Helicopter egg drop at 2 p.m. Also, concessions, bounce houses, face painting, games, music, and the Easter bunny!
- Egg Hunt and Karate demonstration, 11 a.m., Holt High School, Wentzville: Hosted by Velocity Church. Church services at 10 a.m. At 11 a.m. World Karate Champion Larry Fields will give a demonstration, and an Easter egg hunt for children ages 3-13 with more than 10,000 eggs starts at 11:45 a.m.