Friday, April 10
- H.O.P.P. EGGstravaganza, 7 p.m. to 10 p.m., Progress Park, Wentzville. For sixth, seventh, and eighth graders. Music, dancing, and an after-dark Easter egg hunt. $8, pay at the door. Refreshments extra.
Saturday, April 11
- Lake Saint Louis Farmers and Artists Market, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., Meadows Shopping Center.
- GM Earth Day Festival and Mission: Clean Stream, 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Rotary Park, Wentzville. Kids’ activities, entertainment, vendors.
- Garden Expo, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Fort Zumwalt Park, O’Fallon. Arbor Day ceremony, information about plants and gardening, kids’ activities, St. Charles Model Railroad Club display, Heald Home tours.
- Book signing, 10 a.m. to noon, 6 North Café, 10 Cliff View Drive, Wentzville. Authors Vicki Berger Erwin and Justine Riggs will be signing copies of their new book “Finally, a Locally Produced Guidebook to St. Charles.”
Sunday, April 12
- Flea Market, 6 a.m., Wentzville Community Club, 500 West Main Street, Wentzville. More than 400 vendor spaces. ATM, restrooms, and concessions available.