The Wentzville School District is proud to recognize all of the hard working support staff employees who go above and beyond for our students and our district.
It is the support staff employees who drive our buses, prepare the food, clean our schools, and do scores of other jobs that help support the educational efforts of the district. Our support staff employees often labor behind the scenes, but their hard work does not go unnoticed or unappreciated.
Every year each building in the district selects its own “Support Staff Employee of the Year,” and the building winners are eligible for the District Support Staff Employee of the Year Award, announced during the annual district awards banquet in May. Congratulations to all of our building winners!
- Kimberly Parker, Paraprofessional, Boone Trail Elementary
- Marcia Moe, Administrative Services Assistant, Central Office
- Heather Gardner, Instructional Assistant, Crossroads Elementary
- Rosemarie Hamilton, Nurse, Discovery Ridge Elementary
- Shannon Susek, Instructional Assistant, Duello Elementary
- Tim Flickinger, IT Technician, Frontier Middle School
- Laurie Castiaux, Nurse, Green Tree Elementary
- Janet Murphy, Purchasing Administrative Assistant, Harris Building/Pearce Hall
- Denise Rogers, Cashier/Server, Heritage Intermediate School
- Carolyn Murphy, Library Assistant, Heritage Primary School
- Glenda Robison, Custodial Supervisor, Holt High School
- Tracy Burkes, Café Manager, Lakeview Elementary
- Mindy Webb, Administrative Secretary, Liberty High School
- Rebekah Tate, Instructional Assistant, Peine Ridge Elementary
- Natalie Spatafora, Nurse, Prairie View Elementary
- Kevin Barfield, Custodian, Quail Ridge Early Childhood Center
- Carol Armer, Instructional Assistant, South Middle School
- Andy Dwyer, Maintenance Technician, Support Services
- Donna Davis, Nurse, Timberland High School
- Fran Esker, Administrative Assistant, Transportation
- Judy DeLuccia, Principal Secretary, Wentzville Middle School
The eligible positions for support staff employee of the year include bus driver, chautauqua employee, clerical employee, custodian, food service employee, instructional assistant, library assistant, maintenance employee, mechanic, nurse, nurse assistant, secretary, security guard, paraprofessional and technology employee.