The following reports for September 8 – 15, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Wentzville Police Department. The word “arrest” is used in the Wentzville PD’s database to refer both to actual arrests and to the issuance of a summons. Neither is an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, September 8
- A 22-year-old female was arrested on Wentzville Parkway at 2:46 a.m. for failure to appear/contempt of court, driving while revoked, failure to register vehicle, and no insurance.
- A 47-year-old male was arrested on Highway 61 at Grothe Road at 4:06 a.m. for driving while suspended and as a fugitive out of Lincoln County and St. Charles County.
- A 51-year-old female was arrested for driving while suspended, no insurance, and failure to register vehicle at 2:09 p.m. on Interstate 70.
- Fraud was reported at Element Church at 3:31 p.m.
- After an auto accident in the 1600 block of West Meyer Road at 5 p.m., a 30-year-old female was arrested for failure to yield right of way and no insurance.
- Stealing was reported in the 3400 block of Bedford Falls Drive at 5:09 p.m.
- A residential fire was reported in the 600 block of Stone Bend Trail at 6:08 p.m.
- Stealing was reported at UGas on Highway Z at 7:05 p.m.
- Harassment was reported in the 2500 block of Autumn Fields Lane at 8:51 p.m.
- A male subject was arrested for DWI-alcohol misdemeanor and a headlamps projection violation at 11:58 p.m. on Parr Street.
Friday, September 9
- A 31-year-old male subject was arrested for driving while suspended and no insurance at 7:35 a.m. on Interstate 70 at Wentzville Parkway.
- A 32-year-old male was arrested for burglary and stealing and a 37-year-old female was arrested for fraudulent attempt to gain credit and stealing at 11:35 at the Ramada Inn.
- Property damage was reported in the 300 block of Aspen Creek Drive at 12:42 p.m.
- A 25-year-old female was arrested for shoplifting at Sam’s Club at 2:55 p.m.
- Stealing was reported in the 4000 block of Glengarry Drive at 7:21 p.m.
Saturday, September 10
- A peace disturbance was reported in the 500 block of Spring Water Drive at 4:42 a.m.
- Property damage was reported in the 1200 block of West Pearce Boulevard at 1:02 p.m.
- An 18-year-old male was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia at 3:25 p.m. in the 100 block of Stone Post Lane.
- A 30-year-old male was arrested for domestic violence/assault at 9:39 p.m. in the 700 block of Scotti Avenue.
Sunday, September 11
- Stealing was reported at Overstock Outlet at 10:40 a.m.
- An assault was reported in the 500 block of Medical Drive at 8:36 p.m.
Monday, September 12
- Property damage was reported in the 100 block of Fox Creek Drive at 10:58 a.m.
- A sex offense was reported in the 300 block of Grand Oaks Court at 1:20 p.m.
- A derelict vehicle was reported on Bedford Falls Drive at Granville Drive at 2:25 p.m.
- A male subject was arrested for possession of marijuana and no insurance at 3:50 p.m. in the 2000 block of Hannah Drive.
- Stealing was reported in the 1500 block of East Route A at 5:16 p.m.
- An animal bite was reported on Ramblewood Court at 9:40 p.m.
- A 34-year-old female was arrested for buying/receiving/possessing stolen property, no insurance, and failure to register vehicle at 11:22 p.m. in the 1200 block of Continental Drive.
Tuesday, September 13
- A 35-year-old female was arrested for two counts of animal running at large at 10:16 a.m. on Sonnet Circle.
- Property damage was reported on Milton Brennan Manor Court at 1:42 p.m.
- A rape was reported on Grand Oaks Court at 1:44 p.m.
- A sex offense was reported on Grand Oaks Court at 1:55 p.m.
- A peace disturbance was reported in the 700 block of West Pearce at 2:45 p.m.
- A male subject was arrested at 8:39 p.m. on Misty Brook Court for endangering the welfare of a child and allowing a subject under the age of 16 to drive.
- A 37-year-old female was arrested for possession of a controlled substance and a 50-year-old male was arrested for possession of a controlled substance, drug paraphernalia, and as a fugitive at 10:05 p.m. on East Pitman Avenue at Luetkenhaus.
Wednesday, September 14
- After a report of domestic violence in the 300 block of East Maple Street at 2:27 a.m.,, a 39-year-old male was arrested for trespassing.
- After a report of shots fired in the 1200 block of Continental Drive at 10:21 a.m., a 34-year-old male was arrested for unlawful use of a weapon, endangering the welfare of a child, DWI-alcohol prior offender, driving while revoked, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle, and as a fugitive.
- Property damage was reported in the 800 block of Dylan Drive at 11:06 a.m.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 900 block of Stone Crossing Drive at 12:35 p.m.
- Stealing was reported in the 100 block of Enterprise Drive at 4:18 p.m.
Thursday, September 15
- Fraud was reported in the 200 block of Preserve Park Place at 10:52 p.m.
- Stealing was reported in the 1800 block of Wentzville Parkway at 8:36 p.m.