The following reports for April 22 – 27, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Wentzville Police Department. The word “arrest” is used in the Wentzville PD’s database to refer both to actual arrests and to the issuance of a summons. Neither is an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Friday, April 22
- A peace disturbance was reported at Wentzville Middle School at 11:22 a.m.
- After an auto accident on East Koenig Street at 12:55 p.m., an 18-year-old male was arrested for leaving the scene of an accident.
- A 28-year-old female was arrested for failure to register vehicle and no insurance after a traffic stop on Highway 61 at East Route A at 1:01 p.m.
- A 30-year-old male was arrested for DWI at 3:22 p.m. in the 1100 block of Highway Z.
- Stealing was reported in the 15,000 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 5:12 p.m.
- An alarm sounding was reported at Napa Auto Parts at 6:28 p.m.
- A peace disturbance was reported in the 100 block of Peine Hollow Place at 7:29 p.m.
- A juvenile problem was reported in the 400 block of East Pearce Boulevard at 9:21 p.m.
- Harassment was reported in the 200 block of Fox Creek Drive at 11:52 p.m.
Saturday, April 23
- A sudden death was reported on Mar Le Drive at 8:12 a.m.
- After an auto accident on Interstate 70 at Wentzville Parkway at 12:30 p.m., a 17-year-old male was arrested for not having vehicle insurance.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 600 block of Fair Bluff Drive at 7:03 p.m.
- Domestic violence was reported on Crystal Meadow Court at 10:07 p .m.
- A peace disturbance was reported in the 100 block of Savannah Terrace at 10:58 p.m.
- A peace disturbance was reported in the 400 block of Meyer Road at 10:58 p.m.
- A 53-year-old female was arrested for DWI-prior offender and failure to drive in a single lane in the 400 block of East Pearce at 11:54 p.m.
Sunday, April 24
- A male subject was arrested for second degree assault in the 900 block of Main Plaza Drive at 1:10 a.m.
- Domestic violence was reported in he 300 block of Kemp Drive at 2:42 a.m.
- A drug overdose was reported on Ashford Oaks Drive at 9:55 a.m.
- A 33-year-old female was arrested for an animal running at large at 11:36 a.m. on Limerick Avenue.
- An assault was reported in the 100 block of Bear Creek Drive at 5:57 p.m.
Monday, April 25
- An animal bite was reported in the 600 block of Big Bend Drive at 9:32 a.m.
- Property damage was reported at Rotary Park at 10:03 a.m.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 300 block of Pecan Bluffs Drive at 12:47 p.m.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 400 block of Bridle Ridge Court at 2:16 p.m.
- Stealing was reported at QuikTrip in the first block of Wentzville Parkway at 6:01 p.m.
- A peace disturbance was reported in the 1400 block of Plaza Place at 7:18 p.m.
- Property damage was reported in the 100 block of Mall Parkway at 10:21 p.m.
Tuesday, April 26
- A 26-year-old female was arrested for driving while revoked, defective equipment, following too closely, and no insurance on Highway 61 at Highway P at 8:53 a.m.
- Stealing was reported in the 2300 block of Bear Fountain Run at 11:02 a.m.
- Fraud was reported in the 500 block of Great Oaks Meadow Drive at 11:56 a.m.
- A 35-year-old male was arrested for no insurance and possession of marijuana after an auto accident at 1:45 p.m. on Wentzville Parkway at Highway 61.
- A 911 call/hangup was reported at 4:12 p.m. in the 600 block of Big Bend Drive.
- An assault was reported in the 100 block of Enterprise Drive at 8:09 p.m.
- A 43-year-old male was arrested for driving while suspended, failure to register vehicle, failure to appear/contempt of court at 10:08 p.m. on Interstate 70.
Wednesday, April 27
- A female subject was arrested for failure to register vehicle, no insurance, no valid drivers license, possession of drug paraphernalia, and as a fugitive out of O’Fallon at 9:45 a.m. on Wentzville Parkway.
- A 17-year-old female was arrested for fighting in public at 12:07 p.m. in the 600 block of Campus Drive.
- A sudden death was reported on Savannah Terrace at 1:35 p.m.
- A male subject was arrested for drug paraphernalia and an 18-year-old female subject was arrested for speeding in an accident reduction zone at 2:47 p.m. on Highway 61 at Timber Trace Drive.
- An animal bite was reported in the 100 block of Stone Post Lane at 3:23 p.m.
- An accidental injury was reported in the 900 block of Main Plaza Drive at 4:42 p.m.
- A runaway/missing person was reported in the 600 block of Northview Court at 5:27 p.m.
- A male subject was arrested for felony unlawful use of a weapon and smuggling contraband in a jail facility at 6:24 p.m. on Juno Drive.
- Fraud was reported in the 700 block of Wenstone Crossing Way at 10:24 p.m.