Do you have electronic waste – old phones, broken laptops, worn-out power tools? You can recycle them all during the City’s next Electronics Recycling and Personal Document Shredding event.
Aside from keeping electronic waste out of our landfills, electronics recycling helps conserve our natural resources and save money. Help us keep our local landfills free of electronic waste and join us for this electronics recycling event.
WHEN: Saturday, Nov. 23 ー This FREE* drive-thru and drop-off event will run from 9-11:30 a.m.
WHERE: At our new 2019 event location, Wentzville’s Holt High School, 600 Campus Dr.
WHO: The event is open to individuals and families; no businesses, please.
WHAT: Almost anything with a plug is accepted FREE* for this electronics recycling event.
Personal document shredding is limited to six “Bankers Boxes” (or the same size) OR three 13-gallon (kitchen-sized) garbage bags, per vehicle. Please only shred items with personally identifiable information. Items that DO NOT contain personally identifiable information should be recycled at a drop-off site or in your FIBER recycling cart.
NOTE: some items, including TVs and items containing Freon will incur a fee:
● CRT (Cathode Ray Tube) TVs 26” or less: $30.00
● CRT (Cathode Ray Tube) TVs 27” or greater (This includes Console TVs, True Big Screen TVs and Projection TVs): $50.00
● Flat Screen TVs – All sizes (LED, LCD, and Plasma): $20.00
● Freon Containing Items (Freezers, Refrigerators, AC Units, Dehumidifiers, etc.): $10.00
● Tanning beds with lamps: $150
● CRT Monitors: $5