The Wentzville Board of Aldermen will meet on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at Wentzville City Hall.
On the agenda for the meeting, which starts at 6 p.m. and is open to the public:
- Swear in new police officer
- Public hearing and conditional use permit for liquor by the drink at El Maguey, 1075 West Pearce
- Public hearing for rezoning of 3.44 acres on North Point Prairie Road – REQUEST TO WITHDRAW
- Public hearing and resolution for conditional use permit for McAlister’s Deli drive-thru on Dierberg’s property
- Site plan for McAlister’s Deli
- Final approval of an amendment to the city code about traffic studies
- First reading of the record plat for Chapel Grove
- First reading of the record plat for Villas at Quail Ridge
- First reading of the record plat for Pinewoods Estates Plat 2
- First reading of the record plat for Pinewoods Estates Plat 3
- Public hearing and first reading of rezoning of old fire station property on West Pearce from commercial to historic district for Exit 6 Brewery
- Public hearing for conditional use permit for liquor by the drink at Exit 6 Brewery
- Public hearing for conditional use permit for Youngs Dog Training – REQUEST TO WITHDRAW
- Approval of Crossroads Arts Council request for a mural at 112 West Main Street
- Site plan approval for Marblelife addition
- Consent agenda: minutes, resolution for an assistant municipal prosecuting attorney, resolution for site plan improvements for 1333 Hepperman Road, resolution for a right-of-way agreement, resolution for site plan improvemens for Lewis Addition Sewer Extension, resolution for erosion control for SW corner of Highway Z and Interstate Drive.
- Final approval of the acceptance of improvements at Sherwood Oaks Plat
- Final approval of an amendment to the city code allowing golf carts on city streets
- Public hearing on 2018 property tax
- First reading of 2018 tax rate
- First reading of the acceptance of public improvements for Huntsdale Business Park
- First reading of the acceptance of public improvements for Scotti’s villas
- First reading of an ordinance for the codification of the city’s ordinances
- Water and sewer rate study
The agenda also allows for public comment time and reports from the aldermen, the mayor, and the city administrator.
You can view a complete agenda or a complete agenda packet with supporting documents on the city’s website.