The Wentzville Board of Aldermen will meet on Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at City Hall.
On the agenda for the regular 6 p.m. meeting, which is open to the public:
- Ceremonial – recognition for Katherine Schack
- A public hearing and conditional use permit for Crossroads Automotive Group at 12,594 Veterans Memorial Parkway
- First reading of the record plat for Manors at Wilmer Valley Plat Eight
- Public hearing and conditional use permit for liquor by the drink, live entertainment and coin operated machines for Ramada Inn at 900 Corporate Parkway
- Public hearing and conditional use permit for outdoor display and storage of goods at PetroMart, South side of Wentzville Parkway 500 feet west of Luetkenhaus Boulevard
- Site plan for PetroMart
- First reading of the record plat for Madison Place
- First reading of the record plat for right-of-way dedication on Wentzville Parkway
- Public hearing and first reading of an amended final development plan for a commercial subdivision, Safe Store Self Storage at 1030 South Point Prairie Road; also public hearing and conditional use permit for outdoor storage at Safe Store Self Storage
- Public hearing to renewal of a conditional use permit for outdoor display and storage at RJCA, 1197 Highway Z
- Public hearing to renewal of a conditional use permit for outdoor display and storage at Wallis Petroleum, 1235 Wentzville Parkway
- Consent agenda: minutes, agreements for erosion control for Big Tex Trailers, for construction of the Great Oaks Boulevard sidewalk extension, erosion control for Wentzville Fire Protection District Station 1, erosion control for Stonemoor Phase 3, erosion control for Aldi, site improvements for Aldi, erosion control for Manors at Wilmer Valley Phase 3E, and for the placement of communications facilities on city property.
- Final approval of an ordinance to accept improvements at SSM Wentzville Health Plex
- Final approval of an ordinance to accept water and sewer improvements for the Oaks at Lexington subdivision
- Public hearing and first reading for the 2016 property tax rates
- City funds for Octoberfest
- First reading of an easement vacation
- First reading of an ordinance to amend the city code about insurance benefits for employees
- Discussion of side yard setbacks
- Discussion of fireworks
- Discussion of city hall signage
- Discussion of health insurance for elected officials
The agenda also allows for public comment time and reports from the aldermen, the mayor, and the city administrator.
You can view a complete agenda or a complete agenda packet with supporting documents on the city’s website.