The Wentzville Board of Aldermen will meet on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 at Wentzville City Hall.
On the agenda for the regular 6 p.m. meeting, which is open to the public:
- Final approval of the record plat for The Boulevard Senior Living
- Final approval of a rezoning of about 1 acre at 700 Luetkenhaus Boulevard
- Consent agenda: appoints and reappointments to boards (Kimberly Shimkus for Storm Water Advisory Committee, Adam Bode for Park Board alternate), resolutions for site plan improvements for QuikTrip, the Ground Effects site, the new Firehouse #1, Thoele Outdoor Storage, and the release of a deposit for Fridley Chiropractic
- Resolution for an agreement for Brian Court stream stabilization
- Final approval of an ordinance amending the city code definition of indecent exposure to define “fully opaque clothing” and “public place”
- Final approval of an ordinance about adding archery to language about turkey shoots and other charitable events
- Resolution for an agreement for city dental insurance
- First reading, second reading and final approval for a lease purchase transaction of city property in order to refund and reissue bonds
- First reading of an amendment to the city code about salaries of elected officials that raises the salaries of the mayor (from $19,500 to $23,000) and aldermen (from $9,500 to $13,000) but requires the cost of health coverage to be taken out of their salaries.
- Discussion of public parking lot weight restrictions
- Discussion of licenses and permits
- Discussion of the timeline for a city charter
The agenda also allows for public comment time and reports from the aldermen, the mayor, and the city administrator.
You can view a complete agenda or a complete agenda packet with supporting documents on the city’s website.