The Wentzville Board of Aldermen will meet on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at Wentzville City Hall. On the agenda for the meeting, which starts at 6 p.m. and is open to the public:
- First reading of the record plat for Adonai Place
- Public hearing and first reading for the rezoning of 26.18 acres on Great Oaks Boulevard to single family residential
- Public hearing and resolution for a conditional use permit for Tommyboy’s (fomerly Caddyshack and Austin’s Ale House) for liquor by the drink, indoor gaming and live entertainment
- Public hearing and first reading for the rezoning of six acres on Providence Ridge Drive to Planned Development Residential.
- Site plan approval for a retail center and US Postal Service Office on Luetkenhaus Boulevard
- Public hearing and first reading of rezoning of a lot on Hepperman Road to single family residential
- Public hearing and first reading of a preliminary development plan for Westhaven on Peine Road
- Public hearing and first reading of a preliminary development plan for a portion of Westhaven on Peine Road
- Consent agenda: resolutions for site improvements for Stonemoor including storm sewers
- Resolution for an insurance agreement
- Final approval of amendments to city code about penalties for violations
- Resolution for an audit of the Law Enforcement Center mechanical systems and utilities
- First reading of the acceptance of improvements at Big Tex Trailers
- First reading of the acceptance of improvements at Maze Collision Repair
- Discussion of road projects
- Discussion of tobacco-free status for City Hall and the Law Enforcement Center
The agenda also allows for public comment time and reports from the aldermen, the mayor, and the city administrator.
You can view a complete agenda or a complete agenda packet with supporting documents on the city’s website.