The Wentzville Board of Aldermen will meet on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at City Hall.
On the agenda for the regular 6 p.m. meeting, which is open to the public:
- Proclamation for Small Business Saturday
- First reading of the record plat for The Boulevard Senior Living
- Public hearing, conditional use permit for liquor by the drink and live entertainment, and site plan approval for Duke’s BBQ at 501 East Allen Street
- Public hearing, conditional use permit and site plan approval for a parking addition at Poage Chevrolet
- Public hearing for a rezoning of 700 Luetkenhaus Boulevard from Light Industrial to Highway Commercial
- Consent agenda: minutes, agreement for stream stabilization on Brian Court, underwriting, appointments to board and commissions, and a resolution supporting St. Charles County’s prescription drug monitoring program
- Final approval of an intergovernmental agreement with Wentzville School District for the school resource officer
- Discussion of the possibility of moving Wentzville Days to Heartland Park for 2017
- First reading, second reading and final approval of an amendment to the city tax rate in order to stay below the state-mandated ceiling
- First reading of an ordinance about adding archery to language about turkey shoots and other charitable events
- First reading of an ordinance amending the city code definition of indecent exposure to define “fully opaque clothing” and “public place”
- Resolution for an agreement for hotel/motel tax lobbyist services
- Discussion of Rotary Park restrooms
- Discussion of fireworks
- Discussion of compensation and benefits for elected officials
The agenda also allows for public comment time and reports from the aldermen, the mayor, and the city administrator.
You can view a complete agenda or a complete agenda packet with supporting documents on the city’s website.