The Wentzville Board of Aldermen will meet on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at Wentzville City Hall.
On the agenda for the meeting, which starts at 6 p.m. and is open to the public:
- Final approval for conditional use permit for 502 South Linn to be used as a two-family dwelling and a rezoning of the property to HD-2 Historic Downtown Corridor
- Consent agenda: minutes, resolution for public improvements for Adonai Place, resolution for public improvements for Wilmer Valley Phase 3F, resolution for erosion control for Dierberg’s Lot 5, resolution for release of deposit agreement for Ground Effects, resolution for release of deposit agreement for Thoele Outdoor Storage, resolution for repairs of emergency weather siren, resolution for addendum to software agreement
- Final approval of 2019 proposed budget
- Final approval of amendment related to water and sewer rates
- Final approval of ordinance vacating easement at Dierbergs Wentzville Crossing
- Final approval of an agreement with St. Charles County for sales tax funds to address traffic congestion on Wentzville Parkway South Phase 1
- Final approval of agreements with St. Charles County for sales tax funds for construction of Wentzville Parkway South
- First reading of an ordinance amendment requiring lead free materials
- First reading of the acceptance of public improvements for Lewis’ Addition Boundary Adjustment Plat
- Resolution for an agreement for professional engineering services for the Historic Downton Revitalization preliminary design
- Resolution for funding for Coordinated Entry
- Pavilion at Jake’s Field of Dreams
- Building permit fees reduction for taxing jurisdictions
The agenda also allows for public comment time and reports from the aldermen, the mayor, and the city administrator.
You can view a complete agenda or a complete agenda packet with supporting documents on the city’s website.