The Wentzville Board of Aldermen will meet on Wednesday, May 25, 2016 at City Hall.
On the agenda for the 5 p.m. work session, which is open to the public:
- Presentation on growth trends
- Traffic calming measures for residential streets
On the agenda for the regular 6 p.m. meeting, which is open to the public:
- Presentation on 2016 Community Survey
- First reading for a voluntary annexation of 1.05 acres west of Granville Drive and Highway 61 and southeast of Peine Road
- Final approval of an ordinance for the record plat for Manors at Wilmer Valley Plat Six
- First approval of the rezoning and preliminary development plan for five acres on the east of Peine Road north of Somerset Manor Drive
- Final approval of a rezoning of 15.5 acres on the east side of Wilmer Road south of Interstate Drive
- Preliminary plat for Wolf Run Estates, east of Wilmer Road and south of Interstate Drive
- Public hearing and first reading for a rezoning and a variance for 718 West Pearce Boulevard (behind Kentucky Fried Chicken)
- Final approval of an ordinance approving the plat for the Oaks at Lexington Right of Way Dedication
- Consent agenda: minutes, resolution for the purchase of rock, rescheduling November and December 2016 board meetings, appointments to board and commissions
- Final approval of an ordinance for an increased safety area and double fine zone for Highland Meadows Drive
- First and second readings and final approval for an agreement with Dardenne Prairie for Parks & Recreation day trips.
- Temporary business license for Wheel Sports Bike Shop
- First reading of an ordinance to adjust the term length of downtown committee members
- State legislation update
- Pending items for future meetings: HBA new codes, density and growth, city charter/home rule, EDC presentation, lobbyist presentations, ownership of Vietnam memorial, radon, side yard setbacks, regulating drones, park easements, Unlimited Play donations, possible future school zone on Perry Cate
The agenda also allows for public comment time and reports from the aldermen, the mayor, and the interim city administrator.
You can view a complete agenda or a complete agenda packet with supporting documents on the city’s website.