The Wentzville Board of Aldermen will meet on Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at Wentzville City Hall.
A workshop will be held at 5:15 p.m. for discussion of Planned Development Districts.
On the agenda for the meeting, which starts at 6 p.m. and is open to the public:
- Trash can artwork contest winners
- First reading of the voluntary annexation of 14.122 acres on the west side of Penny Royal Lane, 100 feet south of Kelcross Drive
- First reading of the voluntary annexation of 106.369 acres owned by the Wentzville School District on the northeast corner of West Meyer Road and North Point Prairie Road
- Waiver of fees request by the Wentzville School District (variance application of $200 for height of new high school, and planning and zoning fees of $375)
- Final approval of a rezoning of 4.32 acres at 558 Prairie Wind Drive from general commercial to agricultural
- Final approval of an amended final development plan for Pinewoods Estates on Interstate Drive
- Final approval of the record plat for Synergy Chiropractic, 1015 Meyer Road
- Consent agenda: minutes, resolution for utility bill printing and mailing, agreement for erosion control for Woodlands at Providence, resolution for erosion control for Villas at Quail Ridge, resolution for design for Highway 61 West Outer Road Extension phase 2 and 3, resolution for erosion control for Barclay Place, purchase of replacement pump for Highway P lift station
- Final approval of amendment to city code about liquor sales near churches and schools
- Final approval of amendment to city code about the composition of the Downtown Committee
- First and second reading and final passage of agreement with St. Charles County Emergency Operations Center for dispatch and 9-1-1 services
- First reading of acceptance of public improvements at Wabash Elementary School
- First reading of acceptance of public improvements at Stone Creek Elementary School
- First reading of acceptance of public improvements for Wentzville Bluffs phase 2
- First reading of utility easements at Perry Cate Boulevard and Highway N
- Resolution for agreement for construction of a well
- Discussion of the agenda for the strategic goal setting agenda
The agenda also allows for public comment time and reports from the aldermen, the mayor, and the city administrator.
You can view a complete agenda or a complete agenda packet with supporting documents on the city’s website.