The Wentzville Board of Aldermen will meet at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at Wentzville City Hall. On the agenda for the regular meeting, which is open to the public:
- Final approval of the rezoning of 2.47 acres and a preliminary development plan for the Commons at Peruque Hills
- Public hearing for the rezoning of 25.97 acres on Great Oaks Boulevard from Planned Development Residential to Single Family Residential
- Final approval of a rezoning of 8.18 acres from Heavy Industrial to Single Family Residential and approval of a preliminary development plan for Carriage Homes on the Park at Love Lane
- First reading of the record plat for Wabash Elementary School
- Public hearing and resolution for a conditional use permit for liquor by the drink for Texas Roadhouse, site plan approval, and first reading of a record plat for Wentzville Shopping Center Addition
- Final approval of a voluntary annexation for 12.378 acres
- Public hearing and first reading for a rezoning of 15.774 acres south of Interstate Drive and east of Wilmer from agricultural and single family residential C to single family residential D.
- Public hearing and first reading for the rezoning of 11.43 acres on the east side of Peine north of Betty Lou Court from single family residential to planned development residential and approval of a preliminary development plan for Peine Valley
- Final passage of a voluntary annexation of 10.95 acres
- Final passage of a voluntary annexation of one acre
- Public hearing and first reading for a rezoning of 11.95 acres on the east side of North Point Prairie south of Shadow Point Drive from agricultural to single family residential
- Public hearing and first reading of a rezoning of 47.06 acres at 100 Coyote Trail from single family residential to agricultural
- Public hearing and resolution for a conditional use permit for Lion Storm CrossFit at 141-143 Hamilton Industrial Court
- Consent agenda: minutes, parks vehicle purchase, purchase of rock salt, funding for engineering services for Peruque Valley Park, inclement weather administrative directive, appointments to boards and commissions
- Final approval of a signage easement at East Pearce and Luetkenhaus Boulevard
- First reading of an intergovernmental agreement with the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission
- Resolution for an agreement for a multigenerational recreation center feasibility study
- First reading of an agreement with MoDOT for placement of a city monument sign
- Resolution for an application with St. Charles County Road Board for the 61 Outer Road final design and Wentzville Parkway South land acquisition
- Discussion on residential traffic calming
- Vision newsletter
The agenda also allows for public comment time and reports from the aldermen, the mayor, and the city administrator.
You can view a complete agenda or a complete agenda packet with supporting documents on the city’s website.