The Wentzville Board of Aldermen will meet at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, March 8, 2017 at Wentzville City Hall.
On the agenda for the regular meeting, which is open to the public:
- Final approval of record plat for Stonemoor, Plat 4
- Public hearing and first reading for rezoning of 2.47 acres at Z and Peruque Hills Parkway from agricultural to planned development residential – request to continue until March 22
- Consent agenda: minutes approval, resolutions for agreements for flashing yellow arrows, emergency weather siren upgrades, insurance advisory services, design for the Wentzville Parkway Turn Lane Phase II, rock, pavement striping, and materials testing; and for grant applications for safe driving programs,
- Final approval of an ordinance to amend the traffic code for Schroeder Creek Boulevard
- First reading of an amendment to the city code to prohibit parking on both sides of Whitehead Street between East Third Street and East Fourth Street
- Waiver of building permit fee for 408 English Manor Drive
The agenda also allows for public comment time and reports from the aldermen, the mayor, and the city administrator.
You can view a complete agenda or a complete agenda packet with supporting documents on the city’s website.