The Wentzville Board of Aldermen will meet at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, March 25 at City Hall.
On the agenda for the evening’s meeting:
- Special recognition for STEM award winners, Wentzville Walmart and Wentzville Sam’s Club
- Final approval of record plats for Crystal Creek and Twin Oaks at Heritage Pointe Garden Homes Plat Six
- Rezoning and approving a development plan for the Villas at Stone Ridge
- Final approval of no parking zones for Pitman north side from Talley Street to Linn.
- A resolution to revise the procurement policy, specifically in the area of local preference for bids
- First reading of a bill to voluntarily annex a 132-acre piece of land east of Highway 61 and south of Route A
- Discussion of the real and personal property tax levy for 2015
- Approval of an agreement for towing and storage with Budget Towing
- A discussion of casualty insurance and workers’ comp
- A resolution about withdrawing membership from Midwest Public Risk
- A resolution about engaging bond counsel for the NorthPoint Development Project
- A resolution for preliminary funding for NorthPoint Development Project
- Discussions about street lights for Bear Creek; the budget for the new city hall; a timeline for the Wentzville Parkway Turn Lane Project and Corporate Parkway; and campaigning in city hall
The agenda also allows for public comment time and reports from the aldermen, the mayor, and the city administrator.
You can view a complete agenda or a complete agenda packet with supporting documents on the city’s website.