The Wentzville Board of Aldermen will meet on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 at Wentzville City Hall.
On the agenda for the meeting, which starts at 6 p.m. and is open to the public:
- Public hearing and resolution for conditional use permit for 301 South Linn Avenue for a single family dwelling
- First reading of the record plat for Stonewolf Creek
- Public hearing for conditional use permit for Goat House Pub for 11 West Allen Street (currently the Wentzville Lounge)
- Public hearing and resolution for conditional use permit for liquor by the drink for Tommyboy’s, 1229 Wentzville Parkway #199
- First reading for record plat for Kentucky Fried Chicken (subdividing lot at existing KFC on West Pearce)
- Consent agenda: minutes, resolutions for site plan improvements for West Main LLC retention basin and Stonemoor Phase 1, and agreement for communications facilities on city right-of-way, destruction of court records
- Final approval of agreement with St. Charles County for mosquito control
- Final approval of condemnation of property on West Meyer Road from North Point Prairie west to the bridge for road improvements
- Approval of edits to Parks & Rec advisory board bylaws
- Resolution for amendment to the agreement for solid waste hauling to enhance the recycling program (opt-in for collection on alternating weeks at $2.53/month)
- First responder memorial
- First reading, second reading, and final approval of an agreement with the University of Missouri for easements, right-of-way for the Wentzville Parkway Turn Lane project phase 2
- Preliminary 2019 tax levy (remains same as 2018)
- Discussion of home occupations and firearms (city code currently prohibits use of a residential property for a home occupation involving firearms or ammunition sales, distribution or repair.)
The agenda also allows for public comment time and reports from the aldermen, the mayor, and the city administrator.
You can view a complete agenda or a complete agenda packet with supporting documents on the city’s website.