The Wentzville Board of Aldermen will meet on Wednesday, June 8, 2016 at City Hall.
On the agenda for the regular 6 p.m. meeting, which is open to the public:
- Swearing in new police
- Mayors’ Monarch Pledge Day
- Presentation about PACE Industry Consumer Protections
- Final approval of a voluntary annexation of 1.05 acres west of Granville Drive and Highway 61 and southeast of Peine Road
- Final approval of a rezoning of .49 acres (KFC property)
- Consent agenda: resolution for a release of a deposit agreement with Shockley Commercial; a resolution to change the name of Wentzville Industrial Drive and Westgate Business Court to Logistics Center Drive; the appointment of Paul Lambi to the Economic Development Council; request for fireworks display
- Final approval of an amendment to the city code about the Downtown Committee
- Final approval of the acceptance of public improvements in Stonegate Addition Phase 3 Plat 4
- Presentation of the 2015 audit and comprehensive financial report
- First reading of an agreement with the St. Charles regional drug task force
- First reading of release of escrow and acceptance of improvements at Ground Effects
- First reading of an amendment to the city code about qualifications for city administrator
- First reading of an ordinance to appoint David Gipson as city administrator
- First reading of an agreement for the Community Development Block Grant Program
- Radon discussion
- Facade Improvement Grant application extension
- Drone discussion
- Private easements on public land
The agenda also allows for public comment time and reports from the aldermen, the mayor, and the interim city administrator.
You can view a complete agenda or a complete agenda packet with supporting documents on the city’s website.