At the June 24 meeting of the Wentzville Board of Aldermen, the following business was conducted:
- Donations were presented for the Wentzville Police Department’s canine unit.
- Approved the record plat for Boulder Ridge Plat 3B.
- Approved sediment and erosion control agreements for Wilmer Road and etrailer.com, and site improvements at Sports Barn.
- Mayor Nick Guccione announced that he was withdrawing his veto of the fireworks bill.
- Voted to allow a Consumption Liquor License (customers can bring their own liquor)
- Voted to allow waivers for Fire Protection taps in downtown Wentzville (to encourage redevelopment – projects must involve at least $50,000 in capital investment)
- Gave first readings to bills for: Including Peine Ridge subdivision as an increased safety area; accepting and dedicating storm sewer improvements at Crider Health Center; and allowing the municipal judge to hire and fire the court clerk.
- Approved an agreement for the Corporate Parkway improvement project.
- Approved a contract for design services for the new city hall for a little less than $1 million.
- Approved a change order for Peruque Valley Park for additional restroom facilities and a maintenance shed.
- Heard a close out report on Splash Station construction.
You can view a complete agenda or a complete agenda packet, minutes, and a video of the meeting on the city’s website.