The Wentzville Board of Aldermen will meet at 5 p.m. on Wednesday, July 8 at City Hall for a work session prior to the evening’s regular board meeting.
On the agenda for discussion at the evening’s work session:
- Rules of debate
- Design criteria and specifications for sewage pumping stations, water, streets and other public improvements
The regular meeting begins at 6 p.m. with the following agenda items:
- A presentation by Unlimited Play about inclusive playgrounds
- Voluntary annexations for seven sites totaling about 22 acres
- Agreement for construction inspection for Corporate Parkway
- Street name changes (Santa Elena Drive to Santa Elena Court and Duello Road/Quail Ridge Parkway to Interstate Drive)
- Final approval of a bill to include Peine Ridge subdivision as an increased safety area
- Final approval of a bill for acceptance and dedication of storm sewer improvements at Crider Health Center
- Final approval of a bill to allow the municipal judge to hire and fire the court clerk
- Accepting a proposal for underwriting
The agenda also allows for public comment time and reports from the aldermen, the mayor, and the city administrator.
You can view a complete agenda or a complete agenda packet with supporting documents on the city’s website.