The Wentzville Board of Aldermen will meet on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 at Wentzville City Hall.
On the agenda for the meeting, which starts at 6 p.m. and is open to the public:
- Swearing in police officer
- Check presentation from Angel Moms to Friends of the Parks for improvements to memorial garden
- Final approval for rezoning of 108 acres owned by the Wentzville School District at North Point Prairie and West Meyer Road from agricultural to single family residential and site plan for new high school campus
- Final approval of the record plat for NAPA Auto Parts on Continental Drive
- Final approval of the record plat for The Junction at 600 West Main Street
- Consent agenda: minutes, resolution for an agreement for erosion control with Wentzville Parkway Retail Stockpile, appointments to boards and commissions
- Final approval of an amendment to the traffic code concerning engine compression release braking systems (prohibiting the use of Jake Brakes within the city limits)
- Final approval of an ordinance for special assessments in the West Pearce Neighborhood Improvement District
- Final approval of an ordinance for an amendment of an agreement with St. Charles County to collect assessments from the West Pearce Neighborhood Improvement District
- First reading of an ordinance for an agreement with St. Charles County Regional Emergency Management
- First reading of an ordinance for the adoption of a new official city logo
- Discussion of a grant for the Historic Downtown Transportation Revitalization project
- Discussion about city officials and social media
The agenda also allows for public comment time and reports from the aldermen, the mayor, and the city administrator.
You can view a complete agenda or a complete agenda packet with supporting documents on the city’s website.