The Wentzville Board of Aldermen will meet on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at Wentzville City Hall.
On the agenda for the meeting, which starts at 6 p.m. and is open to the public:
- Public hearing and first reading for rezoning of 108 acres owned by the Wentzville School District at North Point Prairie and West Meyer Road from agricultural to single family residential
- First reading of the record plat for NAPA Auto Parts on Continental Drive
- Approval of preliminary subdivision plat for Wentzville Parkway Retail on south side of Wentzville Parkway west of Luetkenhaus
- Public hearing for an amended final development plan for The Junction at 600 West Main Street – applicant requests postponement
- First reading of the record plat for The Junction
- Consent agenda: minutes, resolution extending construction permit for Safe Store Self Storage
- Final approval of the acceptance of public improvements for Landesign
- Final approval of the acceptance of public improvements for Westgate Business Park
- Resolution for the purchase of flooring for the law enforcement center
- Resolution for an agreement with CenturyLink for relocation of utilities for David Hoekel Parkway
- First reading of an amendment to the traffic code concerning engine compression release braking systems (prohibiting the use of Jake Brakes within the city limits)
- First reading of an ordinance for special assessments in the West Pearce Neighborhood Improvement District
- First reading of an ordinance for an amendment of an agreement with St. Charles County to collect assessments from the West Pearce Neighborhood Improvement District
The agenda also allows for public comment time and reports from the aldermen, the mayor, and the city administrator.
You can view a complete agenda or a complete agenda packet with supporting documents on the city’s website.