The Wentzville Board of Aldermen will meet on Wednesday, January 9, 2018 at Wentzville City Hall.
On the agenda for the meeting, which starts at 6 p.m. and is open to the public:
- New police personnel
- 2018 Citizen of the Year, Donna-Marie Pierre
- Approval of Vietnam commemoration mural at Ehll’s Western Auto
- Public hearing, resolution for conditional use permit, and site plan for outdoor vehicle storage at Midland Park Self Storage
- Final approval of record plat for Westhaven Plat Five
- Public hearing and first reading for rezoning 43 acres (former CenturyLink site) to C-O Office District, public hearing and resolution for Urshan College to operate on that site
- Site plan for maintenance building at 280 Interstate Drive (Wentzville School District)
- Public hearing and resolution for conditional use permit for Arby’s
- Public hearing and first reading for final development plan for new Wentzville School District elementary school at 2000 Interstate Drive, and first reading of the record plat “Westgate Commerce Park Plat Two”
- Public hearing and resolution for conditional use permit for 3 West Koenig
- Consent agenda: minutes, acquisition of rights of way and temporary easements for the Wentzville Parkway Turn Lane Phase 2, resolutions for erosion control with Westland Properties and Heartland Women’s Heathcare, agreement for communications facilities, appointments to Bear Creek CID, sponsorship of MLK Unity Walk, purchase of new police vehicles
- Final approval of agreement between Wentzville, Lake Saint Louis, and Dardenne Prairie (Parks day trips)
- Public hearing and final approval of the creation of the Wentzville Bend Community Improvement District (CID)
- Public hearing and final approval for the creation of the Wentzville Parkway Regional Community Improvement District
- Final approval of acceptance of improvements at Villages of Huntleigh Ridge Plats 1, 2, and 3
- Resolution for a settlement, release, and escrow agreement with the Wentzville Community Club for easements for the Junction development
- First reading of the acceptance of improvements for the Wentzville Logistics Center
- First reading of amendments to road and street specifications
The agenda also allows for public comment time and reports from the aldermen, the mayor, and the city administrator.
You can view a complete agenda or a complete agenda packet with supporting documents on the city’s website.