The Wentzville Board of Aldermen will meet at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at Wentzville City Hall.
On the agenda for the regular meeting, which is open to the public:
- Citizen of the Year presentation to Brian Nolan
- Final passage of the record plat for road dedication and easements for the Timber Trace Collector Road
- Final passage of the record plat for Stonegate Addition
- Final passage of a voluntary annexation and rezoning of 9.53 acres owned by the Kuhlmann Trust on West Meyer Road, and preliminary site plan approval for Adonai Place
- Final passage for text amendments changing the wording “Village Center” to “Historic Downtown”
- Final passage of a voluntary annexation of 3.82 acres owned by the Howard Chilcutt Family Trust
- Fina passage of an ordinance adopting the 2015 International Residential Code, National Electrical Code, International Mechanical Code, International Plumbing Code, International Fuel Gas Code, the International Building Code, and the International Property Maintenance Code.
- Consent agenda: minutes, an agreement for the design of West Meyer improvements, and the purchase of Ver-Mac Message Boards, a bobcat excavator, and light duty vehicles for the public works/community development departments
- Final passage of the dedication of improvements in the Oaks at Lexington Plat One
- Final passage of an agreement to participate in the Eastern Missouri Pavement Corsortium
- Final passage of a school resource officer agreement with the school district
- Resolution revoking the business license of Pezzimenti’s Café
- Change order for concrete
- First reading to accept public improvements in the Manors of Wi;mer Valley Plat 5, 7, and 8.
- First reading to accept public improvements at 6 North Café
- First reading of
- First reading of a bill to amend the language in the city’s fireworks code to address an error in dates, and adding that a first violation will receive a summons for a fine without a required court appearance
- First reading of a bill to amend the city’s criminal code to reflect new changes at the state level
- Discussion about amending the city code about peddlers, solicitors and canvassers
The agenda also allows for public comment time and reports from the aldermen, the mayor, and the city administrator.
You can view a complete agenda or a complete agenda packet with supporting documents on the city’s website.