The Wentzville Board of Aldermen will meet at 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at Wentzville City Hall.
On the agenda for the regular meeting, which is open to the public:
- Executive session
- DARE essay winner
- Final passage of a final development plan for a subdivision, “Rolwes-Hynes Tract,” on the west side of North Point Prairie Road adjacent to the west of Defender Drive
- Final passage of the record plat for Silver Pine Ridge Plat 2
- Final passage of the final development plan for Pinewoods Estates, on the south side of Interstate Drive, east of Hepperman Road
- First reading of the record plat for Pinewoods Estates
- First reading for the record plat for road dedication and easements for the Timber Trace Collector Road
- Final passage for amendments to the fireworks ordinance, permitting fireworks sales stands from June 25 to July 8 with a $5,000 permit fee.
- First reading of a rezoning of 41.4 acres and the preliminary development plan for Meadowside Subdivision
- First reading of the record plat for Stonegate Addition
- Site plan approve for Whisper Creek Plaza
- Final passage of a voluntary annexation of 9.53 acres, a public hearing on a rezoning of the same property, and the first reading of the rezoning
- Public hearing and first reading for text amendments changing the wording “Village Center” to “Historic Downtown”
- First reading of a voluntary annexation 3.82 acres
- First readings for adopting the 2015 International Residential Code, National Electrical Code, International Mechanical Code, International Plumbing Code, International Fuel Gas Code, the International Building Code, and the International Property Maintenance Code.
- Consent agenda: minutes, agreement for Rotary Park Restroom project, work authorization for the Traffic Signal Design on Highway N at Perry Cate, and an agreement with CHIC Lumber for partial city funding for a storm sewer
- Final passage of an agreement with Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission for utility relocation at Highway 61 and Highway P
- Final passage to approve a deed for property for the Highway 61/Highway P/Peine Road interchange
- Final passage of a surcharge on credit card payments to the city
- First reading of the dedication of improvements in the Oaks at Lexington Plat One
- Resolution revoking the business license of Pezzimenti’s Café
- First and second readings and final passage of an amendment to the city code about assault to be in accordance with new state laws making third-degree assault a felony. New wording is added for fourth-degree assault and assault on a special victim
- First reading of a school resource officer agreement with the school district
- First reading of an agreement to participate in the Eastern Missouri Pavement Corsortium
- Discussion of the Vietnam War Memorial
The agenda also allows for public comment time and reports from the aldermen, the mayor, and the city administrator.
You can view a complete agenda or a complete agenda packet with supporting documents on the city’s website.