The Wentzville Board of Aldermen will meet at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, February 8, 2017 at Wentzville City Hall.
On the agenda for the regular meeting, which is open to the public:
- Consent agenda: minutes approval, resolutions for agreements for installation of a water main along Interstate Drive, landscaping and maintenance with Bedford Falls HOA, erosion control for Holiday Inn Express site, construction of the Highway 61 West Outer Road Extension, and printing services
- First reading of a bill to amend the city code about peddlers, solicitors, and canvassers
- Final passage of the acceptance of public improvements for Manors of Wilmer Valley Plat Five, Seven, and Eight
- Final passage of the public improvements at 6 North Café
- Final passage of a bill concerning industrial revenue bonds in association with the Northpoint Development road improvements
- Final passage of a bill to amend the language in the city’s fireworks code to address an error in dates, and adding that a first violation will receive a summons for a fine without a required court appearance
- Final passage of a bill to amend the city’s criminal code to reflect new changes at the state level
- A resolution for an agreement with the St. Charles County Economic Development Center
- First reading of a bill to vacate easements in Stone Ridge Canyon
- First reading of a bill approving an agreement with the University of Missouri
- First reading of a bill for an agreement with Flint Hill for wastewater treatment
- First reading, second reading, and final passage of a bill for a real estate exchange with the Wentzville Fire Protection District for the First Vietnam War Memorial
- Appointment of a deputy city clerk
- Discussion of the Vietnam War Memorial
- Update on city monument sign at Pearce and Luetkenhaus
- Discussion about cluster mail boxes
- Discussion about Home Rule/City Charter
The agenda also allows for public comment time and reports from the aldermen, the mayor, and the city administrator.
You can view a complete agenda or a complete agenda packet with supporting documents on the city’s website.