The Wentzville Board of Aldermen will meet on Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at Wentzville City Hall.
On the agenda for the meeting, which starts at 6 p.m. and is open to the public:
- Recognition of Crossroads Arts Council
- Coordinated Entry presentation
- First reading of the voluntary annexation of 57 acres (Brune family farm)
- Public hearing and first reading of amended final development plan for The Junction
- Public hearing for liquor by the drink for El Maguey – request to postpone
- Site plan approval for Heartland Women’s Healthcare on the north side of Wentzville Parkway, west of Heritage Parkway
- Public hearing for rezoning of 3.44 acres on North Point Prairie Road – request to postpone
- Public hearing for conditional use permit for drive-thru for McAlister’s at 1762-1772 Wentzville Parkway – request to postpone
- First reading of final development plan for Golf Club of Wentzville Community Villas Plat 5
- Public hearing and first reading of text amendments to the city code about planned development districts
- Consent agenda: minutes, resolution for a preliminary funding agreement related to the Wentzville Bend (rec center) project, resolution for an agreement for sediment and erosion control for Chapel Grove
- Final approval of an ordinance for an agreement with St. Charles County Regional Emergency Management
- Final approval of an ordinance for the adoption of a new official city logo
- Health insurance renewal
- First reading of an agreement with St. Charles County for the public safety and emergency communications system
- First reading of the acceptance of public improvements in Hampton Grove
- First reading of an agreement for a purchasing cooperative
- First reading of a policy statement about elected officials and social media
- Discussion about golf carts on city streets and sidewalks
The agenda also allows for public comment time and reports from the aldermen, the mayor, and the city administrator.
You can view a complete agenda or a complete agenda packet with supporting documents on the city’s website.