The Wentzville Board of Aldermen will meet on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 at City Hall.
A work session is scheduled for 4 p.m. to discuss the budget (property tax reduction and police salary adjustments) and health insurance renewal. The work session is open to the public.
On the agenda for the regular 6 p.m. meeting, which is also open to the public:
- Certificate of recognition for Mrs. Missouri, Heather Kemper-Hussey
- A public hearing for Osage County Guns
- Site plan approval for a General Motors building addition
- First reading for the record plat for Cambridge Falls
- Public hearing, conditional use permit, and amended site plan approval for a motor vehicle self-storage lot at 12672 Veterans Memorial Parkway
- First reading of a final development plan for The Boulevard Senior Living
- Site plan approval for the Oaks at Lexington amenity area
- Site plan approval for a building addition and a public hearing and conditional use permit for additional outdoor storage for Rural King
- Approval for a mural for MFA Agri-Services
- Public hearing and first reading for a rezoning and first reading for a record plat of 2.01 acres at 600 West Main Street
- Consent agenda: minutes, utility easement, escrow agreement for the Cedars, and naming the park around Splash Station “William M. Allen Park”
- Final passage of an ordinance for Wentzville to join the Missouri Clean Energy District
- Final approval of an amendment to the traffic code to prohibit parking on the east side of South Linn from Main Street to West 4th Street
- Final approval of an amendment to the city code for improvements in new residential developments
- Final approval of an amendment to the city code about engineering design criteria
- Final approval of an ordinance to change the name of Wentzville Industrial Drive to Logistics Center Drive
- Public hearing and resolution to revoke the business license of the Tattooed Dog
- Public hearing and resolution to revoke the business license of Sullivan Jewelry
- Resolution for construction services for the new city hall
- First reading of an agreement between MU Extension and Wentzville Parks and Recreation
- Resolution for an agreement for the Wentzville Parkway Overpass Bridge Enhancement Protection Project
- Resolution for a loan application for the David Hoekel Parkway and I-70 Interchange
- Health insurance renewal
- Discussion about the stormwater program and the master plan
- Discussion about a supplementary amendment to the Downtown Revitalization Plan
The agenda also allows for public comment time and reports from the aldermen, the mayor, and the city administrator.
You can view a complete agenda or a complete agenda packet with supporting documents on the city’s website.