The Wentzville Board of Aldermen will meet at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, April 22 at City Hall.
On the agenda for the evening’s meeting:
- Final vote on acceptance and dedication of right of ways for West Pearce and Bear Creek Drive intersection, of the May Road right-of-way, of Wentzville South Phase II at Bear Creek, of improvements in the Sam’s Club/Bear Creek area and of improvements for the Wilmer Valley Plat Two subdivision, speed limit and traffic codes
- A resolution authorizing applications for county road board funding for three projects
- A resolution approving an agreement with a bond counsel
- A discussion on having secondary back-up contracts in place
- Swearing in of newly elected officials, with a reception following
- A public hearing and vote for a conditional use permit for indoor gaming, liquor by the drink, and live performance for Hwy 40 Brews, 909 Main Plaza Drive
- A public hearing on a site plan for Century Motors’ vehicle display area and Safe Lock Storage 4 at 1436 Continental Drive
- Approval of the record plat for Silver Pine Ridge Plat One and Peruque Hills Estates Plat Five
- A public hearing on rezoning 132 acres east of Highway 61 and south of Route A
- Agreements for: sediment and erosion control, bid award for Peruque Park, asphalt sealing, concrete slab replacement and a license plate reader
- An amendment of the contract for the Renaissance Faire in order to allow patrons to bring dogs
- An ordinance to allow fireworks within the city limits on July 3 and 4.
The agenda also allows for public comment time and reports from the aldermen, the mayor, and the city administrator.
You can view a complete agenda or a complete agenda packet with supporting documents on the city’s website.