The Wentzville Board of Aldermen will meet on Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at Wentzville City Hall.
The meeting starts at 6 p.m. and is open to the public, but with occupancy limited to 40 people to ensure proper social distancing. The meeting will also be live streamed. To watch the meeting via the live stream, please go to the City’s website, www.wentzvillemo.org/boardmeeting <http://www.wentzvillemo.org/boardmeeting>.
On the agenda:
- Public hearing and resolution for a conditional use permit for liquor by the drink for Thai Kitchen at 2 West Pearce Boulevard
- Public hearing and resolution for a conditional use permit for a pre-owned vehicle sales and self-storage for Auto Plaza at 12594 Veterans Memorial Parkway
- Public hearing and resolution for a conditional use permit for outdoor storage for Schaefer Autobody Centers at 2530 East Pitman Avenue
- Site plan for a parking lot expansion at Auto Plaza, 12594 Veterans Memorial Parkway
- Public hearing and first reading of a bill to amend the zoning regulations, specifically, about elevators and parking structures in multi-family developments, about parking requirements in multi-family development proposals, and about broadening the allowed use of mobile food vendors
- Public hearing for a conditional use permit for pre-owned vehicle sales at 13 Auto Sales at 507 West Pearce
- Public hearing and resolution for a conditional use permit for liquor by the drink for Syberg’s at 1218 West Pearce Boulevard (former Ruby Tuesdays)
- Site plan for Syberg’s at 1218 West Pearce Boulevard
- Consent agenda: minutes, site plan improvements for Country Club Car Wash addition, erosion control agreement with STL Storage
- Second reading and final vote to adopt standard sanitary sewer use fees for users of the Corporate 70 Plaza Sewershed
- Second reading and final vote repealing city requirement for protective headgear for motorcycle drivers and riders due to state repeal of helmet law
- Second reading and final vote on a lease for provide space to house the Wentzville Police Department Detective Bureau at 1605 Wentzville Parkway
- Group insurance evaluation
- LAGERS meeting delegate
- Resolution for a guarantee agreement for improvements at Providence Ridge
- Public hearing and first reading for 2020 property tax rates
- First reading of a bill to vacate easements at Villages of Huntleigh Ridge Plat 3, lot 532
- First reading of a bill to adopt wastewater discharge permit charges and fees
- Resolution to acquire property for right of way and construction easements for the West Pearce Boulevard and Meyer Road signalization project
- Strategic goal setting for 2021
The agenda also allows for public comment time and reports from the aldermen, the mayor, and the city administrator.
You can view a complete agenda or a complete agenda packet with supporting documents on the city’s website.