Live music, food trucks and family fun will rock the block on May 16 in downtown Wentzville.
The Wentzville Blues & Classic Rock Festival starts at noon at the corner of Linn and East Allen in the Village Center, the city’s historic downtown area.
Live music performances include:
- Mickey Hollis from noon to 1 p.m.
- Legends from 1:15 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Vegas Bomb from 2:45 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Full House from 4:15 pm. to 5:30 p.m.
- Whiskey Kick from 5:45 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Muddy Horse from 7:15 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Biscuits from 8:45 p.m. to 10 p.m.
During the event, a raffle will be held for a Dean EVO electric guitar.
Festival t-shirts are available for $15.