Looking for some fun things to do this weekend? 70 West Sentinel has rounded up some family-friendly activities in St. Charles County, including some cool library events for hot summer days.
Want your event included in our weekend round-up? Just send your information to tammy@70WestSentinel.com.
Friday, July 8
- Bingo, doors open 5 p.m., games start at 7 p.m., American Legion Post 323, Wentzville. Smoking and nonsmoking available, 50/50, attendance prizes, concessions available.
- Public Stargazing – Mars Featured Planet, 7 p.m., Broemmelsiek Park. Weather permitting, telescopes available. Free, registration required for large groups.
- MOVIE: “Minions,” approximately 8:30 p.m., Boulevard Park Amphitheater, Lake Saint Louis
Saturday, July 9
- Lake Saint Louis Farmers and Artists Market, 8 a.m. to noon. Meadows shopping center parking lot.
- Saturday Morning Chess Club, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., Middendorf-Kredell Branch Library, 2750 Highway K, O’Fallon. Drop in for a friendly game of chess, no registration required.
- Rockin’ the Library with Mr. Stinky Feet, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., Corporate Parkway Library. Concert for the whole family. Register online.
- Story Time, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., Deer Run Branch Library. Ages 2-7, families welcome. Stories plus milk and cookies.
- Doctor Who Fun, Crafts, and Activities, 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m., Middendorf-Kredell Library, O’Fallon. Pin the bow tie on The Doctor, mad libs, coloring. Register online.
- Doctor Who activities and TV clips, 2 p.m. to 3 p.m., Corporate Parkway Branch Library, Wentzville.
- Wentzville Community Club Bingo, doors open at 4 p.m., games begin at 6:30 p.m. Wentzville Community Club, 500 West Main. Must be 16 years old to play. Concessions available.
- Doctor Who Family and Friends Trivia, 4 p.m. to 5 p.m., Middendorf-Kredell Library, O’Fallon. Register online.
- Youth Lock-In, 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. Sunday, Youth Activity Park, Dardenne Prairie. For 12 years and older, all-night access to the park and amenities, prizes, and a pizza party at midnight. $20. Register online.
Sunday, July 10
- Wentzville Community Club Flea Market, 6 a.m., 354-388 West Main Street, Wentzville. 400 vendor spaces. No animals allowed.
- St. Charles Big Band Summer Concert Series, 7:30 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. Jaycee Pavilion in Frontier Park. Free admission.