Looking for some fun things to do this weekend? 70 West Sentinel has rounded up some family-friendly activities in St. Charles County, including the Kids’ Block Party at the St. Charles Convention Center.
Want your event included in our weekend round-up? Just send your information to tammy@70WestSentinel.com.
Friday, August 26
- Bingo, doors open 5 p.m., games start at 7 p.m., American Legion Post 323, Wentzville. Smoking and nonsmoking available, 50/50, attendance prizes, concessions available.
- Public Stargazing, 7 p.m., Broemmelsiek Park. Weather permitting, telescopes available. Free, registration required for large groups.
- After Hours Gaming Night, 6:30 p .m. to 8:30 p.m., Library Express Winghaven. Games and light refreshments, recommended for grade 4 and up. Register online.
Saturday, August 27
- Lake Saint Louis Farmers and Artists Market, 8 a.m. to noon. Meadows Shopping Center parking lot.
- Race for the Rivers and Festival, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Frontier Park, St. Charles. Watch as the paddlers end their 40- or 20-mile races. Live music, food, and informational booths.
- Saturday Morning Chess Club, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., Middendorf-Kredell Branch Library, 2750 Highway K, O’Fallon. Drop in for a friendly game of chess, no registration required.
- First Time Ride Clinic, 9:30 a.m. to 10 a.m., Youth Activity Park, 7801 Highway N, Dardenne Prairie. Guided tour of park, learn park etiquette and get tips. Register online.
- Story Time, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., Deer Run Library. Ages 2-7, families welcome. Stories, milk and cookies.
- Story Time, 10:30 a.m. to 11 a.m., Middendorf-Kredell Library. Ages 3-6.
- Kids Block Party, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., St. Charles Convention Center. Inflatables, arts and crafts, games, music, dancing, and more. Free admission.
- Music and Food Truck Night, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., Heritage Museum, 1630 Heritage Landing, St. Peters.
Sunday, August 28
- Wentzville Community Club Flea Market, 6 a.m., 354-388 West Main Street, Wentzville. 400 vendor spaces. No animals allowed.