Looking for some fun things to do this weekend? 70 West Sentinel has rounded up some family-friendly activities in St. Charles County, including the start of Sunday Funday on North Main Street in St. Charles.
Want your event included in our weekend round-up? Just send your information to tammy@70WestSentinel.com.
Friday, April 22
- Bingo, doors open 5 p.m., games start at 7 p.m., American Legion Post 323, Wentzville. Smoking and nonsmoking available, 50/50, attendance prizes, concessions available.
- Public Stargazing, 7 p.m., Broemmelsiek Park. Weather permitting, telescopes available. Free, registration required for large groups.
- Friday Night Mountain Bike Ride at Broemmelsiek Park, 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. Must have helmet and light. Register online or call 636-949-7535.
Saturday, April 23
- Lake Saint Louis Farmers and Artists Market, 8 a.m. to noon. Meadows shopping center parking lot.
- O’Fallon Earth Day, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. O’Fallon Municipal Centre, 100 North Main Street, O’Fallon. Sign up to volunteer for several projects to beautify O’Fallon. Register online or call 636-379-5417.
- Saturday Morning Chess Club, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., Middendorf-Kredell Branch Library, 2750 Highway K, O’Fallon. Drop in for a friendly game of chess, no registration required.
- Journey West, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Daniel Boone Home, 1868 Highway F, Defiance 63341. Experience life as a pioneer. $10 adults, $8 seniors, $5 children.
- Money Smart Kids Read, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., Corporate Parkway Library. Ages 3 to 10. Listen to a story, money-related activities. Register online.
- Story time, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., Deer Run Library, ages 2 to 7. Stories, songs, activities, milk and cookies.
- Wentzville Community Club Bingo, doors open at 4 p.m., games begin at 6:30 p.m. Must be 16 years old to play. Concessions available.
- Dress for Success, 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., Middendorf-Kredell Library. Adults learn how to dress the part to achieve career goals. Register online.
Sunday, April 24
- Broemmelsiek Challenge Mountain Bike Race, all day, Broemmelsiek Park, 1796 Highway DD, Defiance 63341.
- Wentzville Community Club Flea Market, 6 a.m., 354-388 West Main Street, Wentzville. 400 vendor spaces. No animals allowed.
- Sunday Funday, 1 p.m. to 6 p.m., North Main Street, St. Charles. Live entertainment, food, drink, and fun. Purchase a wristband for food samples.