University of Nebraska-Lincoln
More than 4,500 University of Nebraska-Lincoln students have been named to the Deans’ List for the fall semester of the 2016-17 academic year, including the following students from St. Charles County:
- Amber Harmon, Lake Saint Louis, junior, College of Arts and Sciences, Biological Sciences
- Benjamin Naegele, O’Fallon, sophomore, College of Business Administration, Accounting
- Brandon Whiting, Wentzville, senior, College of Business Administration, Actuarial Science
University of Alabama
A total of 11,758 students enrolled during the 2016 fall semester at The University of Alabama were named to the Dean’s List with an academic record of 3.5 (or above) or the President’s List with an academic record of 4.0 (all A’s).
- Kelly Nicole Northcott, Cottleville
- Nicholas G Boltralik, O’Fallon
- Mackenzie F Quirke, O’Fallon
- Casandra R Pieper, O’Fallon
- Shannon J Wheeler, St. Peters
- Anna Mae Lang, Wentzville
- Elise Irene Kaminski, O’Fallon
- Bailey N Miller, OFallon
- Caitlin M Strohm, OFallon
- Evan Alexander Dwyer, St. Peters
- Julia R Becker, St. Peters
- Breanna L Gajewski, St. Peters
- Ryan B Wittenauer, St. Peters
Kent State University (Ohio)
Ajay Chowdary Sunkavalli of O’Fallon graduated from Kent State University with a Master of Digital Sciences from the School of Digital Sciences, Fall 2016.
Central Methodist University
Central Methodist University student Anthony Mintert from O’Fallon will soon present his senior music recital. The vocalist, a tenor, will be joined by several other friends from CMU’s Swinney Conservatory of Music. The content of this concert will provide a variety of music for every listener.
The recital is scheduled to take place on Friday, February 24, at 7:30 p.m. in the Willie Mae Kountz Recital Hall on CMU’s main campus in Fayette.
Mintert is a senior currently pursuing a Bachelor of Music Education degree at CMU.