Harding University (Searcy, AR)
More than 1,400 students were included on the Harding University dean’s list for grades achieved during the fall 2016 semester.
- Carson Miller, Bible and missions major from St. Peters
- Jordan Brewer, mechanical engineering major from O’Fallon
- Jessica Stano, instrumental music education major from O’Fallon
- Sarah Creeley, general studies major from St. Peters
The dean’s list is published each semester by Dr. Marty Spears, University provost, honoring those who have achieved high scholarship. To be eligible, a student must be carrying 12 or more hours with a 3.65 or higher grade-point average and no incompletes.
University of Wisconsin – Whitewater
Madison Wargowsky, a native of Wentzville, MO, and graduate of Wentzville Holt High School, will compete for the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater women’s indoor track and field team during the 2017 season. Wargowsky, a sophomore at UW-Whitewater, is majoring in education.
Southeast Missouri State University
The following students have been awarded scholarships to attend Southeast Missouri State University for the 2017-2018 academic year:
- Yamilet Campos of Wentzville has received the Residence Life Leadership Award. Campos is the daughter of Sergio Cardoza and Blanca Campos of Wentzville, Missouri, and will be a 2017 graduate of Holt High School.
- Michael Dubowski of O’Fallon has received the University Scholarship and Residence Life Leadership Award. Dubowski is the son of Dave and Peggy Dubowski of O’Fallon, Missouri, and will be a 2017 graduate of Fort Zumwalt West High School.
- Sophie Kluba of O’Fallon has received the University Scholarship and Residence Life Leadership Award. Kluba is the daughter of Paul and Lisa Kluba of O’Fallon, Missouri, and will be a 2017 graduate of St. Dominic High School.
- Michael Schoen of St. Peters has received the University Scholarship and Residence Life Leadership Award. Schoen is the son of Mike and Deb Schoen of St. Peters, Missouri, and will be a 2017 graduate of Duchesne High School.
- Abigail Wolff of O’Fallon has received the Residence Life Leadership Award. Wolff is the daughter of Dan and Jen Wolff of O’Fallon, Missouri, and Pam Wolff of Parker, Colorado. She will be a 2017 graduate of Fort Zumwalt High School.
- Alexis Wray of O’Fallon has received the Residence Life Leadership Award. Wray is the daughter of Cynthia Wray of O’Fallon, Missouri, and will be a 2017 graduate of Fort Zumwalt North High School.
Concordia University (Nebraska)
Concordia University named 272 students to its honors list for the fall 2016 semester. The following local students were named to the honors list:
- Erin Rowland of Saint Peters
- Samantha Coomer of Wentzville
Samford University (Birmingham, Alabama)
Samford University releases dean’s lists after the close of the fall and spring semesters each academic year. To qualify for the dean’s list, a student must have earned a minimum 3.5 grade point average out of a possible 4.0 while attempting at least 12 credit hours of coursework. Dean’s List is the highest academic recognition given by the school at the end of each semester.
The following student(s) qualified for Samford’s Fall 2016 Dean’s List:
- Aleia M. Sanderson of Lake Saint Louis
- Kristin M. Thurwachter of Lake Saint Louis
Rockford University (Illinois)
Brandon Michaud, a resident of St. Peters, was announced as a Distinguished Scholar at Rockford University.
Full-time students attending Rockford University were named Distinguished Scholars for the spring 2016 semester who earned at least a 3.75 GPA with no grades below “C” and completed all requirements for the semester.
Wheaton College (Illinois)
Wheaton College student Ashley Klein of O’Fallon was named to the Dean’s List for the fall 2016 semester.
To earn Dean’s List honors at Wheaton, an undergraduate student must carry 12 or more credit hours and achieve a 3.5 grade point average or higher on the 4.0 scale.
American International College
John Mueller of St. Peters has been named to the Fall 2016 Dean’s List at American International College. Dean’s List students are full-time students with a grade point average between 3.3 and 4.0.