St. Charles County Government and the Department of Public Health staff are working closely with local, regional, state and federal partners to investigate COVID-19, monitor individuals who may have been exposed to the virus and implement procedures to reduce the spread of illness. Consult St. Charles County’s COVID-19 website for information on the disease pandemic and the county’s response activities.
As of this update, the Department of Public Health reports the following:
- 3,360 cumulative positive test results*
- 93 COVID-19 deaths
- 139 new cases on Monday, July 27
- 66 new cases on Tuesday, July 28
- 91 new cases on Wednesday, July 29 as of 6:30 p.m.
- 55,772 total negative test results
*Posted numbers reflect the number of positive PCR tests (currently infected with COVID). Antibody test results are not included in posted numbers.