MoDOT has announced the following road/lane closures for this weekend, July 14 – 16, 2017, in St. Charles County:
Beginning Friday, July 14
- I-64, St. Charles County, until 3:30 p.m. Friday, one right lane closed westbound from the Boone Bridge to Route 94.
- I-70, St. Charles County, 9 p.m. to noon Saturday, up to two lanes closed between Fifth Street and First Capital.
- Route 61, St. Charles County, 8 p.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, the southbound ramp to westbound I-70 is closed.
- Route 94, St. Charles County, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., one lane closed westbound at N. St. Peters Parkway.
- Route 364, St. Charles County, 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., one lane closed eastbound and westbound at Muegge.
- Route 364, St. Charles County, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., lane restrictions on the south outer road and Hawks Ridge at Route 164/Route N.
Beginning Sunday, July 16
- I-70, St. Charles County, 3 p.m. to 3 a.m., one lane closed westbound at Route Z.
- Route 364, St. Louis County, 6 a.m. to 8 p.m., the ramp from eastbound to southbound I-270 is closed.