Residents who have ever wondered what St. Charles County Government does to serve them soon will have a great opportunity to find out.
The County is partnering with Mid Rivers Mall to offer the St. Charles County Government Expo from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, March 9, in Center Court on the lower level of the mall. Representatives from more than 15 County departments will be on hand in a fun, interactive setting to talk about services provided St. Charles County and programs available in the community.
“We are pleased to be able to partner with Mid Rivers Mall to offer this first-ever St. Charles County Government Expo,” says County Executive Steve Ehlmann. “It gives us an excellent opportunity to talk with residents about the essential services they receive from their County government. We hope residents will come talk with us about how we can continually work to serve them better.”
The public is invited to:
- Explore job opportunities with St. Charles County
- Register to vote
- Ask questions about property assessments and taxes
- Develop a family emergency plan
- Find out about exciting events coming to the Family Arena
- Make a craft with the Parks Department
- Enjoy the pet adoption area and adopt a pet that day
- Check out vehicles and equipment from the St. Charles County Police Department, including Officer Bailey, the department’s robot dog!
The Public Health Department will offer heart health screenings. Guests can also register to win attendance prizes, including a cabin rental at Klondike Park.
For more information or questions concerning this event, contact Molly Dempsey, Community Relations Manager, at 636-949-7900, ext. 3724, or firstname.lastname@example.org.