The St. Charles County Department of Public Health monitors more than 1,300 food service providers in St. Charles County. (The City of St. Peters conducts its own inspections.) Routine inspections are conducted by specialists with the department for proper food safety procedures and are scored by deducting points from a starting score of 100.
“Public concern about food safety, harmful products and dangerous germs has increased with food-borne threat incidents occurring throughout the United States, and through these permits and inspections the health department communicates the importance of proper procedure to food establishment owners, managers and staff,” said Doug Bolnik, department spokesman.
The following scores were posted during the period August 1, 2016 to November 30, 2016.
- Bandana’s, 1 Ruggeri Drive – score 96
- The Tattooed Dog, 11 Wentzville Bluffs Drive – score 100
- Buffalo Wild Wings, 1285 West Pearce Boulevard – score 93
- Piggy’s BBQ, 327 South Main Street – score 98
- Buffalo Wild Wings, 2352 Highway K – score 98
- Buffalo Wild Wings, 1165 Bass Pro Drive – score 100
- Five Guys Burgers & Fries, 1520 South Fifth Street – score 100
- Sugarfire Smoke House, 3150 Elm Street – score 94
- Hendricks BBQ, 1200 South Main Street – score 98
- Nagels BBQ at Lady Di’s, 630 North Kingshighway – score 100
- Smashburger, 1981 Zumbehl Road – score 93
- His & Hers BBQ, 7827 Highway N – score 100
(The City of St. Peters conducts its own inspections through the City of St. Peters Health Department. The following scores are from October and November, 2016)
- Bandana’s, 4155 Veterans Memorial Parkway – score 98
- Buffalo Wild Wings, 179 Mid Rivers Mall Drive Ste C – score 100
- Stumpy’s House of Bar-B-Que, 620 Jungermann Road – score 94