St. Charles County Government and the Department of Public Health staff are working closely with local, regional, state and federal partners to investigate COVID-19, monitor individuals who may have been exposed to the virus and implement procedures to reduce the spread of illness. Consult St. Charles County’s COVID-19 website for information on the disease pandemic and the county’s response activities.
Information about the COVID-19 vaccine, vaccination news, and links for vaccination registrations can be found here.
As of this update at 9 p.m. on Friday, July 30, 2021 the Department of Public Health reports the following:
- 39,514 cumulative confirmed cases* in St. Charles County
- 11,308 probable cases
- 113 percent increase in positive cases over the last 14 days compared to the prior 14 days
- 44.7 percent of St. Charles County residents have completed a vaccination regimen
- 49.7 percent of residents have initiated vaccination
Confirmed cases from the past week:
- 68 cases on Saturday, July 24
- 78 cases on Sunday, July 25
- 92 cases on Monday, July 26
- 93 cases on Tuesday, July 27
- 93 cases on Wednesday, July 28
- 64 cases on Thursday, July 29
- 66 cases as of 9 p.m. on Friday, July 30
- 410,477 total negative test results
- 52 persons currently hospitalized
- 602 total confirmed COVID-19 deaths
- 32 suspected COVID-19 deaths
*Posted numbers reflect the number of positive PCR tests (currently infected with COVID). Individuals who test positive more than once are counted only once as a positive case. Antibody test results are not included in posted numbers.
More information regarding numbers in quarantine, percentages of exposure types, percentage increases and decreases in cases, deaths, and quarantines, as well as a chart of daily totals and 14-day moving averages of confirmed cases are available on the County Health Department’s COVID-19 dashboard.