- Egg Decorating Classes – Thursday, April 2: During this 45-minute class, each child will decorate one dozen eggs to take home and will enjoy punch and cookies afterward. 6:30 p.m. class is for 2-6 year-olds; 7:30 p.m. class is for 7-10 year-olds. Cost $12. For more information please visit the Wentzville Parks and Recreation website or call Progress Park office at (636)332-9236.
- Egg Hunt and Carnival – 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Friday, April 3 at Holt High School: Egg hunts, food, prizes, coloring contest, bounce house, games, and appearances by local mascots and the fire department, basket raffles. Sponsored by Holt DECA. Admission is free. For more information, please contact the event coordinator Jolene Wofford at (636) 327-3876, extension 26422 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Egg Hunt and Karate demonstration – 11 a.m., Sunday, April 5 at Holt High School: Hosted by Velocity Church. Church services at 10 a.m. At 11 a.m. World Karate Champion Larry Fields will give a demonstration, and an Easter egg hunt for children ages 3-13 with more than 10,000 eggs starts at 11:45 a.m.
- Egg Hunt – 10 a.m., Saturday, April 4 at Westhoff Park: Free face painting, free pictures with the Easter Bunny, free egg hunt for kids up to 12 years old. Register at www.nlchurch.org or email email@example.com.
- Egg Hunt – 11 a.m., Saturday, April 4 at T.R. Hughes Ballpark: Children ages 1-12 will begin the hunt for more than 10,000 scattered Easter Eggs at 11 a.m. (gates open at 10 a.m.). The hunt will take place rain or shine; the Rascals will not be providing baskets. For more information on the Egg Hunt, the Lil’ Rascals Kids Club, or tickets for the upcoming season, fans can visit www.RiverCityRascals.com, or call 636-240-BATS.
- Egg Hunts – 12 p.m. and 3 p.m., Saturday, April 4 at Salvation Army of O’Fallon, 1 William Booth Drive: Free community barbecue at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.; Easter egg hunts at noon and 3 p.m.
St. Charles County
- Egg Hunt – 10 a.m. to noon, Saturday, April 4 at Legacy Park, Cottleville: For more information call (636) 498-6363.
- Egg Hunt – 9 a.m., Saturday, April 4 at Troy City Park: Free face painting, free pictures with the Easter Bunny, egg hut for kids up to 12 years old. Register at www.nlchurch.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Easter Activities – starting at 1 p.m., Saturday, April 4 at Lincoln County Fairgrounds: Egg hunts (1:15 p.m. for 2 year-olds, 1:30 p.m. for 3-year-olds, 1:45 p.m. for 4-5 years, 2:15 for 6-7 years; 2:30 p.m. for 8-9 years, 2:45 for 10-11 years. Helicopter egg drop at 2 p.m. Also, concessions, bounce houses, face painting, games, music, and the Easter bunny!
- Egg Hunt – 10 a.m., Saturday, April 4 at Moscow Mills Community Center (next to the fire station): Egg hunt for children up to 9 years old. Sponsored by the Moscow Mills Chamber of Commerce and the Lions Club.