Planning your Independence Day activities? There’s a lot to choose from–festivals, parades, free swimming and a county fair. 70 West Sentinel has gathered it all together into one list for you. Have a safe and happy Fourth of July!
Wentzville – Liberty Fest
- Parade steps off at 10 a.m. Starts at Pearce and Campus Drive (Holt High School) and goes east on Pearce to Luetkenhaus Boulevard.
- Free swimming, inflatables and face painting at Progress Park from noon to 5 p.m.
- Live music at Progress from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fireworks begin at 9:05 p.m.
- READ MORE: Wentzville’s July 4 Liberty Fest Includes Parade, Free Swimming, Live Music, Fireworks
O’Fallon – Heritage and Freedom Fest
- Thursday, July 2 from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. – carnival and DJ (no fireworks)
- Friday, July 3 from noon to 9:45 p.m. – carnival, live music, entertainment. Fireworks at 10:15 p.m.
- Saturday, July 4 – Parade steps off at 9:30 a.m. from Third Street and North Main, north on Main to Tom Ginnever Avenue to T.R. Hughes Ballpark.
- Saturday, July 4 from noon to 9 p.m. – carnival, live music, entertainment. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
- READ MORE: O’Fallon’s Heritage & Freedom Fest Offers Live Music, Carnival Rides, Kids’ Activities, Fireworks
Lake Saint Louis
- Fireworks at dusk, Lake Saint Louis Boulevard near the dam.
St. Charles – Riverfest
- Thursday, July 2, from 5 p.m to 10:30 p.m. – carnival, vendors, live music (no fireworks)
- Friday, July 3, from noon to 10:30 p.m. – carnival, vendors, live music. Fireworks at 9:20 p.m.
- Parade on Saturday, July 4. Starts at 10 a.m. at Blanchette Park, left on Randolph, right on Kingshighway, left on Clark, right on Main Street to the Lewis & Clark Boathouse.
- Saturday, July 4, from noon to 10:30 p.m. carnival, vendors, live music. Fireworks at 9:20 p.m.
- July 4, Fireworks show, 9 p.m., Lincoln County Fairgrounds, 1 Fairgrounds Road, Troy.
- 9 p.m. fireworks show at the Warren County Fair, 615 Fairgrounds Road, Warrenton, MO 63383
- Click here for more information