The following reports for February 12 – 25 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the O’Fallon Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, February 12
- A burglary was reported in the 2300 block of Oakbrook Drive at 6:43 a.m. Entry was gained through an unlocked door. Jewelry and change were taken.
Friday, February 13
- A vehicle window was reported damaged in the 1400 block of East Terra Lane at 10:02 a.m.
- A license plate was reported stolen on North Central Court at 4:34 p.m.
- Security cameras were reported stolen in O’Fallon Square at 5:45 p.m.
- Property damage was reported in the 8000 block of Oakway Drive at 9:08 p.m. A CD, a remote, a window, walls, and a closet door were damaged.
Saturday, February 14
- A window was reported damaged in the 4200 block of O’Fallon Lakes Drive at 11:05 p.m.
Sunday, February 15
- A gas drive-off was reported in the 600 block of Main Street at 12:27 a.m.
- An unattended cell phone was reported stolen in the 3100 block of Post Run Drive at 4:42 p.m.
- At ATM was reported damaged in O’Fallon Square at 7:35 p.m.
Monday, February 16
- A gas drive-off was reported in the 7400 block of Route N at 7:47 a.m.
- An overnight burglary was reported in the 2400 block of Bates Road at 7:59 a.m. Entry was gained through an unlocked door. A Gator and a sprayer were stolen. Three subjects were arrested but no charges issued.
- A window was reported damaged in the 700 block of Preston Downs at 2:45 p.m.
Tuesday, February 17
- Survey equipment was reported stolen in the 2700 block of Preston Woods Trail at 11:21 a.m.
- A 24-year-old male from Warrenton was issued a summons for stealing food in the 7400 block of Route N at 2:38 p.m.
Wednesday, February 18
- A car wash gate arm was reported damaged in the 1300 block of Highway K at 1:51 p.m.
Thursday, February 19
- Shoplifting was reported in the 1300 block of Highway K at 1:51 p.m. CDs and a towel were stolen.
Friday, February 20
- A tablet was reported stolen from a motor vehicle in the 100 block of Comfort Inn Court at 7:24 a.m.
- Wire was reported stolen in the 900 block of Drug Package Lane at 9:10 a.m. An arrest was made.
Saturday, February 21
- No reports submitted
Sunday, February 22
- Items were reported stolen from unlocked vehicles on Grove Pass Court at 7:06 a.m. Items stolen included a debit card, sunglasses, CDs, coins, and a GPS.
- Flatware and a door knob were reported stolen in the 1300 block of Highway K at 4:32 p.m.
Monday, February 23
- Decorative lawn lighting was reported damaged on Piepers Glen Court at 2:52 p.m.
Tuesday, February 24
- A gas drive-off was reported in the 1300 block of North Main Street at 1:07 p.m.
Wednesday, February 25
- Alcohol was reported stolen in the 8600 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 4:52 p.m.