The following reports for August 18 – 24, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the O’Fallon Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, August 18
- A burglary was reported in the 800 block of Sunflower Manor at 12:09 p.m. A door was reported damaged, but nothing was taken.
- Stealing was reported in the 2900 block of Highway K at 1:40 p.m. The victim of a scam reported being sent a check and then asked to forward cash via a MoneyGram.
- Jewelry, a debit card, and a gun were reported stolen in the 6200 block of O’Fallon Lakes Drive at 3:40 p.m.
- A concrete saw, cordless drill, and concrete hand tools were reported stolen from a tool box in the bed of a truck on Sanders Drive at 4:17 p.m.
Friday, August 19
- Stealing was reported in the 7200 block of Apple Rock Drive at 9 a.m. The victim of a scam reported sending cash via Western Union after being told he had a warrant out for his arrest for not paying taxes.
- A license plate was reported stolen on Williamstown Court at 11:31 a.m.
- A license plate was reported stolen in the 2100 block of Martin Drive at 12:47 p.m.
- Six license plates were reported stolen from three vehicles on Chip Drive at 12:26 p.m.
- A debit card was reported stolen in the 1400 block of Bramblett Crossing at 6:36 p.m.
- A 17-year-old male from St. Peters was arrested for shoplifting jewelry in O’Fallon Square at 7:38 p.m.
- A vehicle window was reported damaged and a purse stolen in the 1100 block of Tom Ginnier Avenue at 10:03 p.m.
- A vehicle hood was reported damaged on Rock Wind Court at 11:48 p.m.
Saturday, August 20
- Cash was reported stolen in the 2600 block of Highway K at 8:11 a.m.
- A video game console and games were reported stolen in the 300 block of Windblown Avenue at 9:40 a.m.
- A handgun and sunglasses were reported stolen from an undamaged and possibly unlocked vehicle in the 6900 block of Brassel Drive at 12:16 p.m.
- A vehicle was reported damaged with a beer can in the 1600 block of Homefield Meadows Drive at 9 p.m.
Sunday, August 21
- A vehicle was reported stolen in the 1300 block of Half Moon Drive at 7:43 a.m. The key were inside the unlocked vehicle. The vehicle was recovered.
- A credit card, debit card and gift card were reported stolen from an undamaged vehicle in the 1000 block of Annabrook Park Drive at 5:29 p.m.
- A culvert and wall were reported damaged with spray paint in the 100 block of Country Life Drive at 10:12 p.m.
Monday, August 22
- A vehicle was reported stolen in the 100 block of Royallbrook Lane at 7:13 a.m.
- A burglary was reported in the 200 block of Sassafras Parc Drive at 12:03 p.m. A laptop, credit cards, key fob, and keys were reported stolen. No damage was reported to gain entry.
Tuesday, August 23
- Cash was reported stolen in the 1100 block of Highway K at 12:03 p.m.
- A gas drive-off was reported in the 1700 block of O’Fallon Road at 5:56 p.m.
Wednesday, August 24
- Sunglasses, cash, and an I.D. card were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle on Dunmore Circle at 7:12 a.m.