The following reports for October 13 – 19, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the O’Fallon Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, October 13
- A flood light lens was reported damaged in the 2100 block of Spring Wagon Lane at 8:37 a.m.
- Two juveniles were taken into custody for stealing lotion and makeup at 2:17 p.m. in the 1300 block of Highway K.
Friday, October 14
- Bicycles were reported stolen in the 400 block of Mar-Ton Estates Drive at 9:08 a.m.
- A bluetooth speaker was reported stolen in the 500 block of South Main Street at 1:57 p.m.
- A laptop was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 1300 bloc of Savannah Circle at 2:01 p.m.
- An unattended cell phone was reported stolen in the 2900 block of Highway K at 3:03 p.m.
- Six bottles of liquor were reported stolen in the 3000 block of Highway K at 5:24 p.m.
- A burglary was reported on Jacqueline Circle at 6 p.m. A window was damaged to gain entry, and an impact wrench, firearms, and four TVs were reported stolen.
- A report was taken at 6:08 p.m. of a yard on Hollister Court that was damaged by a golf cart.
- A wallet was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 500 block of Schrader Farm Drive at 7:07 p.m.
- Medication was reported stolen from a purse on Progress Point Parkway at 8:03 p.m.
- A domestic assault was reported in the 1100 block of Sunny Slope Court at 10:49 p.m. No injuries were reported. Charges were filed.
- An assault was reported in the 2300 block of Sundance Drive at 10:04 p.m. The resident confronted three subjects who were attempting to steal an item from the yard. A weapon was displayed but no one was injured.
Saturday, October 15
- Concrete was reported damaged with spray paint in the 600 block of Sheppard Drive at 2:07 p.m.
- Property damage was reported in the 800 block of Sherwood Forest Court at 3:14 p.m.
Sunday, October 16
- A disc golf bag and six discs were reported stolen from a driveway in the 400 block of St. Joseph Avenue at 11:12 a.m.
- License plates were reported stolen in the 1900 block of Sapling Drive at 9:19 p.m.
Monday, October 17
- A motor vehicle was reported stolen in the 700 block of Obrecht Lane at 3:05 a.m.
- A subject on Covered Wagon Trail Court reported at 9:29 a.m. that they had left license plates on a vehicle and the new owner refused to return the plates.
- A handgun was reported stolen from an undamaged vehicle in the 300 block of Savannah Garden Drive at 10:19 a.m.
- A burglary was reported on Lil Marie Parkway at 3:43 p.m.
- An unattended cell phone was reported stolen in the 100 block of North Main Street at 6:22 p.m.
- License plates were reported stolen in the 1200 block of West Terra Lane at 7:39 p.m.
Tuesday, October 18
- A burglary was reported in the 900 block of Daffodil Ridge Drive at 3:19 p.m.
- Four purses were reported stolen from four vehicles in the 2600 block of Highway K at 3:30 p.m. Windows were broken in three of the vehicles.
- A mobil home was reported damaged with a vehicle on Lil Marie Parkway at 3:39 p.m. An arrest was made and a summons issued.
- A vehicle was reported damaged by rocks being thrown at it in the 2600 block of Babble Creek Lane at 6:14 p.m.
Wednesday, October 19
- A purse and cell phone were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in an open garage at 10:39 a.m. in the 700 block of Cooper Way Drive.
- At 5:50 p.m. a report was made of subjects leaving without paying for bowling in the 400 block of Sonderen Street.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 2100 block of Highway K at 6:21 p.m.