The following reports for June 9 – 15, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the O’Fallon Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, June 9
- Cigarettes and an iPod were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 1000 block of Southernside Lane at 12:27 a.m.
- A vehicle window was reported damaged and a wallet stolen in the 6200 block of O’Fallon Lakes Drive at 6:42 a.m.
- Jewelry was reported stolen in the 300 block of South Main Street at 1:18 p.m.
- A phone charger was reported stolen in the 2100 block of Highway K at 2:50 p.m.
Friday, June 10
- A pool was reported stolen in the 1300 block of Highway K at 12:14 p.m.
- Bicycles were reported stolen in the 500 block of St. Margaret Lane at 3:53 p.m.
Saturday, June 11
- Food was reported stolen in the 3700 block of Monticello Plaza at 10:52 a.m.
- The victim of an assault in the 7700 block of Winghaven sought medical attention at a local hospital after reportedly being bitten. The investigation remains active.
- A gas drive-off was reported in the 900 block of Bryan Road at 10:32 p.m.
Sunday, June 12
- No reports were submitted.
Monday, June 13
- A vehicle was reported damaged on Lil Marie Parkway at 8:11 a.m.
- A 21-year-old female from O’Fallon was arrested for stealing shoes, a wallet, and belts in the 2100 block of Highway K at 3:01 p.m.
Tuesday, June 14
- A vehicle window was reported damaged in the 2500 block of Highway K at 11 p.m.
Wednesday, June 15
- A burglary was reported in the 3300 block of Post View Drive at 1:19 a.m. No damage was reported and no items were taken. An arrest was made and charges, including trespassing, were issued by the St. Charles County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office.
- A vehicle window was damaged and a purse reported stolen in the 3400 block of Pheasant Meadow Drive at 10:29 a.m.
- Two tires were reported stolen in the 1300 block of Highway K a 12:35 p.m.
- A laptop was reported stolen in the 1300 block of New Charter Lane a 11:55 p.m.