The following reports for February 23 – March 1, 2017 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the O’Fallon Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, February 23
- Copper ground plates and wire were reported stolen in the 100 block of West Elm at 8:40 a.m.
- A wallet that was left unattended in a bathroom in the 800 block of Bellleau Creek Road was reported stolen at 10:36 a.m.
- A scam was reported on Country Life Drive at 1:08 p.m. A subject received a phone call and was told that they owed a debt and that a warrant was out for their arrest. Money was transferred to a gift card, and the numbers were given to the caller over the phone.
Friday, February 24
- An assault was reported in the 1300 block of Washingtons Crossing Drive at 9:34 a.m. No one was reported transported for injuries. Charges will be sought.
- Stealing was reported in the 300 block of West Pitman at 12:41 p.m.
- Funds were reported stolen in the 9300 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 3:09 p.m.
Saturday, February 25
- A vehicle window was reported broken in the 100 block of Hutchings Farm Boulevard at 10:27 p.m.
Sunday, February 26
- No reports were submitted.
Monday, February 27
- Shoplifting was reported in the 1300 block of Highway K at 5:05 p.m.
- Money was reported stolen from a donation collection game in the 200 block of Fort Zumwalt Square at 5:55 p.m.
- A domestic assault was reported in the 800 block of Tamerton Place at 9:29 p.m. No injuries requiring transportation were reported. An arrest was made and charges will be sought.
Tuesday, February 28
- Two license plate tabs were reported stolen in the 300 block of Thoreau Boulevard at 9:54 a.m.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 2300 block of Highway K At 4:04 p.m.
- A 26-year-old male from St. Peters was arrested for stealing clothing in the 2100 block of Highway K at 6:27 p.m.
Wednesday, March 1
- Stealing a vehicle was reported on Downing Street at 1:24 a.m.
- Medication that was left unattended was reported stolen in the 200 block of East Elm Street at 7:59 a.m.
- A fourth-degree assault was reported in the 300 block of Knaust Road at 10:19 a.m.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 1300 block of Highway K at 5:23 p.m.
- A 29-year-old male from O’Fallon was issued a summons for damaging a door in the 7300 block of Watsons Parish Drive at 7:28 p.m.