The following reports for January 1 – 14 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the O’Fallon Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, January 1
- An 18-year-old male from St. Charles was arrested for stealing alcohol in the 1300 block of Highway K at 12:43 a.m.
- A backflow valve was reported stolen in the 1000 block of Pearview Drive at 10:57 a.m.
- A gas drive-off was reported in the 1700 block of O’Fallon Road at 4:34 p.m.
- Stealing was reported in the 7200 block of Cinnamon Teal Drive at 6:29 p.m. A radio, flashlight, vest, laptop, ammunition and files were taken from an unlocked vehicle.
- A garage door was reported damage on Pauley Cirle at 8:33 p.m.
Friday, January 2
- No reports were provided
Saturday, January 3
- Hand tools were reported stolen from a vehicle on Bryan Road at 9:39 a.m.
Sunday, January 4
- A cell phone was reported stolen in the 400 block of Prince Ruppert Drive at 2:58 p.m.
Monday, January 5
- Cigarettes were reported stolen in the 1300 block of North Main Street at 2:15 a.m.
- A television was reported stolen in the 1300 block of Highway K at 5:44 p.m.
- Cash was reported stolen from an unattended purse in the 1200 block of Sunset Green drive at 5:06 p.m.
Tuesday, January 6
- Stealing was reported in the 2900 block of Highway K at 4:05 p.m. The victim reported sending money through a green dot card and found out later that it was a scam.
Wednesday, January 7
- A pocket knife and medication were reported stolen in the 1000 block of Apple Rock Drive at 1:38 a.m.
- Property damage was reported in the 3000 block of East Terra Lane at 10:51 a.m. Seat upholstery was damaged.
- A license plate was reported stolen in the 100 block of South Wellington at 12:20 p.m.
- Clothing and jewelry were reported stolen in the 900 block of Prynnwood Lane at 7:39 p.m.
Thursday, January 8
- A plastic sign was reported stolen in the 100 block of North Main Street at 8:56 p.m.
Friday, January 9
- A purse was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in an open garage on Royall Prairie Court at 1:47 p.m.
Saturday, January 10
- An automobile was reported stolen in the 800 block of West Terra Lane at 9:43 a.m.
- Bicycles were reported stolen in the 1300 block of North Main Street at 2:28 p.m.
- Shoplifting was reported at O’Fallon Square at 3:05 p.m. A 25-year-old male from St. Charles and a 26-year-old female from O’Fallon were arrested for stealing a book, cards, and lights.
Sunday, January 11
- At 1:20 a.m. in the 1200 block of Bryan Road, an officer attempted to open the door of a suspected intoxicated driver when the driver pulled away. The officer was treated for minor injuries. An arrest was made but no charges have been filed.
- A gas drive-off was reported in the 1300 block of North Main Street at 11:22 a.m.
- An attempted auto theft was reported in the 2700 block of Carters Grove at 2:10 p.m.
Monday, January 12
- Shoplifting was reported in the 1300 block of Highway K at 1:50 p.m. A 20-year-old male from St. Peters was arrested for stealing household and toiletry items.
- A city-owned barbed wire and chain link fence was reported damaged on Westbrook Drive at 1:59 p.m.
- A laptop was reported stolen in the 1300 block of Highway K at 5:46 p.m. An arrest was made but no charges filed.
Tuesday, January 13
- Headphones were reported stolen from an unlocked locker in the 2200 block of Sommers Road at 8:26 a.m.
- A laptop was stolen from a motor vehicle in the 3400 block of Pheasant Meadow Drive at 7:37 p.m.
- A gas drive-off was reported in the 300 block of South Main Street at 8:06 p.m.
Wednesday, January 14
- An unattended backpack and charger were reported stolen in the 2200 block of Sommers Road at 9:12 a.m. A juvenile was taken into custody.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 1300 block of Highway K at 12:26 p.m. Dog food, toys, and treats were stolen.
- A burglary was reported in the 1900 block of Jeffery Martin Drive at 4:11 p.m. Entry was made through an unlocked door and two windows were damaged. Two juveniles were taken into custody.